Vegetation details
Section Navigation Bar

Report overgrown vegetation

Tell us about private vegetation overgrowing on to public land – for example a pavement, or public vegetation overgrowing on to private land. Overgrown vegetation in a park should be reported here.

What are you reporting? *
What are you reporting?

Where is it?

Start to type the street name. If there is no name to the street or passage, start your search by typing 'unnamed'
eForms by AchieveForms